Circle is building the modern community platform for every creator and brand in the world: think “Shopify for creator/brand-led communities.” We make it easy for creators and brands to bring their discussions, members, and content all into one place.
Circle is a product-led company, with thousands of paying customers. Our team helps educate, inspire, and empower Circle customers to build thriving online communities using our all-in-one platform. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help shape and drive our product and go-to-market strategies, with a specific focus on customer marketing.
Product Marketing at Circle is a highly cross-functional role that works across the entire customer and product lifecycle. You’ll be a part of the Product Marketing team and work closely with our Head of Customer Success. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help define Circle’s product marketing vision and strategy for Circle products and work across product, sales, and marketing to implement it. You will be responsible for identifying and sizing target markets, developing clear positioning and messaging, launching new products and solutions, enabling sales and customer success (both self-serve and B2B), and executing programs to drive revenue within existing customers.
This is a 100% remote role. We’re now a fully remote team of 65 (and growing!) based in the U.S., Colombia, Portugal, India, Argentina, Slovenia, and other countries. We have a preference for candidates in U.S. and European time zones.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and how they use our products, to advocate on behalf of their needs and provide a customized marketing experience
- Lead the strategy, cross-functional alignment and execution for product launches that result in greater product adoption across new and existing customers
- Craft clear and compelling messaging and positioning copy, informed by customer insights and knowledge of how our products work
- Partner closely with product, community, sales, customer success and marketing teams to establish goals and timelines for each launch
- Gather customer and market insights that inform our customer segments, case studies and marketing materials
- Partner with our Customer Success and Community teams to build and manage customer marketing programs that help us grow and accelerate product adoption
- Create customer-facing assets and marketing activations that empower our sales and client services teams to speak to our solutions – including pitch materials, webinars, events, etc.
- Analyze customer data to identify opportunities to grow adoption of existing solutions through sales programs and marketing levers
Who we’re looking for
- Product marketing experience, preferably in B2B software
- Known for building strong partnerships across product, sales and customer success
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of organization and self-management to drive programs end-to-end
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining, please apply here!
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.circle.so.