Website Help Scout
Product Marketing Manager
We’re expanding our product marketing team to help us earn the next 10,000 customers through close collaboration with our product, sales, support, leadership, and(of course) marketing teams.
This is a full-time, remote position.
As a Product Marketer on our team, you will:
- Create product messaging and positioning. Create messaging frameworks that differentiate Help Scout from competitors, communicate the value of our products, and address top concerns of specific buyers. You’ll use market, customer, and competitive research to create effective messaging frameworks, that you will transform into content, collateral, and sales tools to drive adoption and growth.
- Be the internal competitor and product expert. You’ll gather competitive intelligence and work closely with the Product team to stay on top of what our products are, how they benefit our customers, and how they stack up against other options in the market. You’ll educate our internal customer-facing teams to ensure they’re informed.
- Plan and execute product launches. You’ll lead product launches, and be the point person responsible for knowing what we’re releasing; who it will benefit; how impactful it will be; and how to best get the word out. That includes creating audience segmentation plans; developing messaging around the value of the new feature; writing copy and content; pulling together the launch plan; coordinating marketing activities; identifying opportunities for iteration and experimentation; and measuring the impact of your campaigns.
- Drive growth through marketing and sales. You’ll tell our story across all marketing channels, organize campaigns to target specific buyers, and prepare the sales team with training and resources to reflect our value in their conversations with customers. You’ll produce internal and external product materials including case studies, videos, blog posts, sales collateral, internal training sessions, and more.
- Salary: We have an internal transparent salary matrix for each team. Read more about how we approach compensation here! For this role, we have $103,000 to 123,000 USD slated in the budget.
- You are an experienced product marketer, who has independently managed product launches, messaging, content creation, and sales enablement on a Product Marketing team, and can speak to those results.
- You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude. You have a track record of getting things done—managing multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- You are collaborative and have the capability to bring different teams together to achieve a common goal.
- You have a high bar of excellence and leave no stone unturned when it comes to the details. You are the person others come to have their work checked.
- You are an outstanding writer, with a knack for summing up a customer benefit in 10 words or less. You can connect what something does with why the reader should care in a clear, articulate way.
Who you’ll work with
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.