As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping Oyster own our place in the market, deliver our unique value and bring new products to market. The ideal candidate will have experience in and contribute to the following responsibilities.
- Define and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning including positioning, communication of value proposition and launch strategy
- Develop relevant messaging and communications through customer research and qualitative feedback
- Collaborate across many teams including product, design, customer support, sales, and marketing to drive consistent user experience and communication
- Work closely with our sales team to ensure they are aligned and equipped to deliver consistent messaging and products to the right customer
- Lead and influence across the org to make customer-centered, data-backed decisions
You will work in a collaborative manner with the marketing, sales, product and platform teams to attract, engage, and convert the thousands of companies that want to hire people remotely in other countries.
Oyster is less than 2 years old and today is one of the fastest-growing tech companies across all verticals. You’ll have the chance to make a big impact building a new category and help drive our mission to remove the barriers of cross border employment so that companies can tap into the global talent pool and talented people improve their employability no matter where they are.
Skillsets that are important
- Storytelling. Strong writing skills are vital – both in explaining the complex, technical terms and product features in words that anyone can understand, as well as bringing its story to life.
- Research and problem-solving. Conducting user and market research and interpreting and looking for themes and patterns in data, and being able to recommend data-informed decisions.
- Empathy and execution. Ability to deeply understand and advocate for our users and use that knowledge to build go-to-market strategies that resonate with our audiences.
- BONUS Passionate about remote work
- BONUS Experience selling or talking to the HR function
To apply for this job please click on -> boards.greenhouse.io.