Website United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC
CANDIDATE’S PROFILE: Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of product development and management. Must have demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful marketing and communications plans and/or materials.
JOB OBJECTIVE (S):
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create and execute marketing campaigns and outbound communication including messaging, product launches, and go-to-market strategies.
- Be the expert on each respective product/channel target market.
- Know who they are, how they buy, and the criteria.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product features, key messaging, and value proposition.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products with the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events, and communication.
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and product adoption.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the customer.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships campaign reporting and analysis on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Marketing, product/service development & management.
- Brand creation, management & rejuvenation.
- Insight generation.
- Product development & marketing processes.
- Experiential marketing
- Team & Individual behavioural dynamics.
- Written and verbal communications.
- Interpersonal/relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful marketing and communications plans and/or materials.
- Presentation skills.
- Organisation & coordination.
- Prudent budget management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- MBA, MSC, MA, ML, and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant marketing/banking experience.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
To apply for this job please visit app.ismartrecruit.com.