Product Operations Manager, ULesson
ULesson is an e-learning platform that helps African students be the very best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education and the continent. We are recruiting a Product Operations Manager to join our amazing team.
About the job
- Work with Product & Technology leadership to plan upcoming releases and prioritize key deliverables and initiatives
- Coordinate release efforts across all internal teams (Design, Product & Engineering) to ensure that releases are completed on time and within budget
- Communicate all project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different internal teams, including Engineering, Design, and Product.
- Work with the above internal teams to continually optimize workflows, design and reinforce processes, policies, and best practices
- Effectively communicate all upcoming product features and new initiatives to key stakeholders such as Customer Experience, Sales & Marketing
- Managing the flow of information to convey relevant information such as important changes to other departments and internal stakeholders
- Continually review existing processes with the goal of initiating and managing the execution of internal initiatives that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire Product & Technology organization
- Be the go-to person for up-to-date information regarding ongoing initiatives across the organization
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.
Product Operations Manager at ULesson