Whether you’ve done support/success at a startup before or come from an entirely different background, as a Product Specialist at Grain you’ll get the chance to help new customers get started, support existing, and contribute to our educational material.
You may enjoy this role if you:
– Enjoy clicking with new people when meeting them for the first time.
– Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way.
– Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
– Can turn customer pain points into insightful product feedback.
– Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
– Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
– Have the ambition to grow alongside the company
– Work effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 5 PM PT.
We are looking for someone who is:
– Charismatic when on Zoom.
– Empathetic, positive, patient, and excited to help users’ solve their pain points.
– Familiar with the American working-style & culture—as most of our customers are based in the US.
– Organized, reliable, independent, and productive.
– Excited about working in a high-growth startup.
– Looking to learn about customer experience in a hands-on manner.
– Conduct onboarding calls on Zoom with new customers.
– Generate high-quality educational resources for our users and team.
– Work collaboratively with our customer experience team, product team, and engineers to understand, prioritize and implement customer feedback.
– Learn and grow with a fast-growing team.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.