Website Oya Abeo
At Oya Abeo we create beautiful handcrafted home goods in Nigeria, while promoting equity and sustainability in our communities. Oya Abeo is looking for a Production Manager to oversee the full development process of our collections from initial concept to final product. As well as manage our inventory system and ongoing productions.
- Must be diligently organized, strong capacity for multi-tasking, organization, working independently and time management
- Must be able to prioritize and maintain a high level of accuracy doing multiple tasks in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Must have experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience managing complex supply chains in either a planning or operations capacity
- Experience with fashion / apparel products
- Experience with vendor management systems as well as process improvement and process adoption
- Must be able to develop sourcing strategies based on the company’s demographic, buying capacity plans, and different product categories.
- Must have full understanding of social compliance standards for supply chains to minimize risk to the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will manage a team of product developers and artisans, working closely with the Head Designers and the Design Team to ensure all products meet cost, quality, and brand objectives.
- Daily communication between factories and clients to ensure proper execution of all orders and development samples.
- Oversee all aspects that apply to pre-production and production such as sample requests, product development, testing, costing and awareness of customer requirements.
- Knowledge of textile, fabric, garment, clothing, design, supply chain, shipping logistics, import, wholesale, merchandising / fashion merchandiser and ecommerce is a plus but willing to train.
- Maintain action calendars and production and daily communication with clients.
- Maintain quality control to ensure exact design, sizing and colors are executed.
- Manager online e-commerce inventory management
- Guarantee quality control in production process
N150,000 – depending on experience
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. Might include some travel on weekends and to events.
How To Apply
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information (ensure you upload your Resume, Cover Letter and LinkedIn URL)
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.