Website International Rescue Committee
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. At work today in over 40 countries and 25 U.S. cities, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure.
The IRC is currently deploying an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Management system, branded “Integra”, across Finance, Supply Chain and Program Management functions in all IRC locations. This project will retire some of IRC’s existing systems and tools, bringing them into a cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment.
The Programs Manager – ERP Systems serves as the focal point for the interests and support needs of the IRC’s program and grants users across the IRC’s network of offices. This position will work closely with the Integra Regional Deployment Leads and counterparts from Finance and Supply Chain. The Programs Manager – ERP Systems will support efforts to improve Integra deployment (focusing on program and grants staff perspective) and regularly liaise with Deputy Directors of Programs and Program Coordinators during the deployment period. The Programs Manager – ERP Systems will also collaborate with the Integra technical support team to resolve service requests from program and grants staff. The Programs Manager – ERP Systems will travel approximately 20% of their time to the IRC’s offices to support deployment as needed.
- Represent Program and Grants staff and their system needs on the Integra project, regularly liaising with Deputy Directors of Programs, Program and Grants Coordinators.
- Support deployment tasks related to Program and Grants functional areas, including data cleanup and migration from OTIS (the IRC’s grant management application), security role mapping, and developing guidance notes and other deployment-stage communications.
- Support Program and Grants superusers
- Collaborate with the Integra training team to ensure trainings are tailored and delivered to Program and Grants staff.
- Support Program and Grants teams as they test Integra system processes, collect feedback, and share with the Integra deployment team leads.
- Provide hyper support/operational support in response to requests from Program and Grants staff.
- Generate ideas and collect new requests for system enhancements relevant to Program and Grants staff and collaborate with Integra technical colleagues to review, implement, and test these enhancements.
- Contribute to project learning initiatives, representing the perspectives of Program and Grants staff.
Key Working Relationships
Position reports to: Integra Cross Functional Lead
Position directly supervises: n/a
Indirect reporting: Integra Regional Deployment Leads
Other Internal And/or External Contacts
- CRRD: DDPs, Program and Grants Coordinators, HQ staff
- AMU: Compliance & Policy, Program & Grants Support, Strategic Operations pillars
- Integra Project Team: Project Management, Finance ERP DDFs, Supply Chain Advisors, Communications, Hyper Support Team, Trainers, Business System Manager/Analysts
- Experience managing programs and grants in an IRC field office at a Manager, Coordinator or Deputy Director
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; training facilitation skills an advantage
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with IT, Finance and Supply Chain teams
- Understanding of IRC finance, supply chain, and grant management processes
- Experience with IT systems; experience with Integra or other ERP systems an advantage
- Experience of working in formal project management environment an advantage
- Fluency in English; proficiency in French is required
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.