As a Program Manager, you will manage the strategies for scalable developer outreach programs in Sub-Saharan Africa and lead the execution of these programs. This includes responsibility for Google developer events, as well as having responsibility for content and regional support. You will manage relationships with, and foster creation of, local developer communities, including Google Developers Experts, Google Developer Student Clubs and other developer groups working with Cloud, Machine Learning and more. You will meet with local developers and companies in Sub-Saharan Africa, promoting Google technologies.
- Experience in project/program management.
- Experience with team management, working with cross-functional teams, and leading operational initiatives.
- Experience in designing and implementing community driven programs/initiatives.
- Experience of speaking publicly and/or representing your organization successfully to external audiences.
- Experience in a developer-facing role.
- Coordinate and manage scalable developer outreach and support programs, including the Google Developer Groups (GDG), Google Developer Student Clubs (GDSC), and Women Techmakers (WTM) programs, across the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
- Meet with local region developers and companies, promoting Google technologies and programs.
- Track apps and developers from your region, and plan how Google can better spotlight them and their apps.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.google.com.