We are an international fintech company looking for a skilled Project Assistant to join our remote team to help support internal projects, working collaboratively with our teams on both short and long-term projects. This person will oversee tasks to ensure that projects move forward successfully and on time.
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to the entire project lifecycle.
- Participate in project planning.
- Attend video meetings.
- Array is a startup: the scope of the position will vary daily depending on what our team needs you to do. Must be able to ‘go with the flow.’
- Support the CEO, C-level executives, and project leads on ad hoc requests.
- Manage calendars for the CEO/C-level executives.
- Work closely with the project team to resolve both small and complex issues.
- Create detailed technical documentation of errors, issues, and resolutions.
- Assist with invoicing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and follow processes with minimal supervision.
- Ability to proactively address potential issues.
- Salesforce management experience.
- Experience working at a startup or in B2B SaaS product development is a plus.
- Experience supporting CEO and C-level executives.
- Proficient using Slack, Jira, Trello, and/or similar software a plus.
- Computer literacy.
To apply for this job, click here --> bit.ly.