Website Red Africa
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Development of project/program strategy, structure, scope, and detailed work plan
– Assume day-to-day responsibilities for the project/program
– Plan work, allocate resources, define tasks, assign responsibility, monitor quality and performance
– Ensure continuous quality improvement and refinement of the project/program
– Document quality improvement processes and changes
– Recommend modifications of project/program plans and budget as needed, and lead any refinement process
– Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate and effective implementation
– Social media management
– A B.Sc or higher degree in project management, social sciences, healthcare, business administration, or organizational design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Minimum 2-4 years experience in project management, with proven ability to plan, lead, implement, manage and evaluate projects and inspire positive change
– Experience with project funding in non-profit
– Knowledge of governance-related issues with a passion for governance and policy is a major advantage.
– Strong skills in systems thinking and strategic program and partnership development.
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet quick deadlines with quality output.
– Adept at presenting complex information and recommendations in simple, clear summaries, both verbally and in writing.
– Excellent verbal and written skills.
– Able to work independently and as a member of the team.
– Excellent computer skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
If you meet up the above requirements, do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org