Decagon provides companies with exceptional remote software engineering talent. Our mission is to propel Nigeria to become a top 10 software engineering nation within a decade.
We are now looking to hire a skilful and experienced Project Manager to join our team.
- Lead and coordinate the end to end process of project deliverables.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Identify, manage and resolve issues that might affect overall project delivery.
- Schedule meetings and management communication with team members and clients.
- You will ensure that the progress of every project is adequately documented and reported.
- You will be responsible for managing timelines per project.
- Develop and maintain best practices based on provided guidelines.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- Minimum 4 years project management experience.
Qualifications & Skill Sets
- A degree: B.Eng, BSc, BA (a degree in any business or management related field is preferred, but not compulsory).
- Good communication skills, especially writing.
- Experience with Agile philosophy.
- Experience with Scrum.
- Prefer experience with written requirements specifications and application design documents.
- Experience using:
- Experience with MS Project is a plus.
- Prefer understanding of ergonomic UI/UX principles.
- Software development experience is a plus.
- Experience with Rational Rose/UML a plus
Benefits of Working at Decagon:
- Decagon offers an energized, upbeat environment that strongly fosters employee work-life balance.
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
- Great/flexible work culture – as long as you get the work done.
- Amazing personal growth experience – at one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Nigeria.
- Pension and health plan.
- Working with a motivated and talented team.
- More importantly, an opportunity to transform the Software Engineering ecosystem in Nigeria and beyond.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> docs.google.com.