Website mdf commerce
About the job
Location: Longueuil, QC—Possibility to work from home
mdf commerce Inc. is an international team of approximately 650 experts who develop a broad set of SaaS solutions to optimize and accelerate commercial interactions of its B2B and B2G customers.We are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the management and delivery of assigned projects and the supervision of the corresponding development teams.In this role, the project manager is the main point of contact between clients and the company and ensures the smooth running of internal teams (programming, integration, computer graphics, quality testing, etc. He/she must maintain an excellent relationship with the clients and ensure increased and professional availability for all stages of a mandate.
What will your main responsibilities look like?
In This Role, You Will Be Led To
- Ensure delivery of projects within budget and schedule and according to the requirements agreed with the client;
- Account for project expenses;
- Ensure an excellent relationship between the company and its clients;
- Write, with the help of the development teams, the project organization plans and manuals (MOP);
- Control the planned schedules and budgets;
- Manage change requests, corrections and outstanding project items;
- Analyze, mitigate and track project risks;
- Report to the project office on the progress of the work and the status of the projects;
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables;
- Coordinate the client approval process for each project delivery.
- Ensure daily and effective coordination of all stakeholders related to the development of projects, including the management of delocalized teams within external partners;
- Plan and ensure, with the help of the development teams, the follow-up of the work elements of each iteration in an agile mode (Scrum);
- Organize and hold daily team meetings (Scrum Meetings);
- Coordinate the progress and evaluate the performance of development team members;
- Ensure the rigorous application of the quality standards and configuration management processes of the company;
- Ensure the application of other company processes and methodological elements.
- Evaluate and validate implemented delivery processes;
- Validate customer business needs and user requirements specification according to the company’s iterative methodology;
- Validate the strategies and coordinate the corresponding test plans;
- Ensure the follow-up of the execution of the defined tests;
- Coordinate the functional and technical validation of developed solutions.
What elements of your professional background will be necessary and useful in this role?You Will Need To
- Have knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Have a good understanding of financial aspects;
- Possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Be result oriented and customer satisfaction driven;
- Have a strong attention to detail;
- Be able to solve problems quickly and efficiently;
- Have excellent command of the Office suite (MS Project and Excel);
- Have very good English and French language skills, both oral and written, due to frequent interactions with English and French speaking internal and external colleagues and partners across Canada (and elsewhere if applicable);
- Be organized, able to take initiative, and be a team player;
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience;
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing large and/or critical projects;
- Have experience in managing multidisciplinary teams;
- Have experience in managing outsourced teams.
What are the assets that would make you stand out?
- A Scrum Master or Agile certification;
- A PMP certification and/or MGP or MBA degree.
We still have a lot of other things to offer you! : https://www.mdfcommerce.com/web-it-careers-en.jspThank you for your interest in mdf commerce. However, only selected candidates will be contacted.mdf commerce subscribes to a program of equity and equality in employment
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.