About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce our Operations Team, Acquisitions Team, and Product Team. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Communicating directly with founders of businesses being acquired to ensure we have all of the information we need to execute a successful transition of their business into the SureSwift Capital portfolio.
- Stewarding multiple acquisitions integrations projects simultaneously
- Updating our playbook and project plans with team feedback from each acquisition
- Developing a solid understanding of each business being acquired
- Setting up a project plan for each acquisition that includes pre-close, closing day, and post-close tasks
- Monitoring and reporting timely, relevant, and accurate information and providing status updates on a regular basis.
- Demonstrating a strong mindset around process improvement
- Collaborating internally with cross-functional teams (finance, operations, tech, product) to ensure all aspects of the acquisition integration are being executed successfully.
- Manage other cross-functional projects not related to acquisitions
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience working with mergers and acquisitions
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.
To apply for this job, click here --> sureswiftcapital.applytojob.com.