The Project Manager must have an understanding of Project Management methodologies, contribute to successful project delivery by driving continuous improvement, coordinating projects, tracking status, budget and ensuring resources availability. He/She must be able to support technical requirement elicitation. He must ensure that appropriate standard project practices and procedures are followed and documentations, sign offs are managed and updated regularly.
Ensure owners of operational actions complete them and provide regular updates to project stakeholders and team members. Involved in planning the strategy roadmap with Head of Unit to complete and actualisation of deliverables. Control, update, and report financials for projects and other related costs for IT Department.
- Technical Requirement Elicitation
- Manage project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved preventing scope creep
- Work at all levels of the project from business analysis through project management as needed to govern the project execution successfully.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Compliance to IT Project Governance, process and function.
- Ensure to set and meet project KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT and Computer Science related courses
- 4+ years Experience in IT Project Management
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Experience in the Financial Industry is an added advantage
- Prioritisation and efficient time management
- The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organisation skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of IT project dynamics.
- Competitive Salary + (Employee Benefits)
- Flexible Hours
- Work with an energetic and forward thinking company
- Collaborate with a Global and diverse team
- Hybrid (Remote + Onsite)
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.