Project Research (Blockchain research)
Binance is looking for an experienced research professional who has an outstanding understanding of blockchain, Web3, NFTs, etc to write and publish reports on this area. You should be able to share projects you have researched on these areas in the past.
- Produce institutional grade research reports on macro trends as well as sector trends, including but not limited to DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Metaverse, L1/L2 and Middleware etc, for both internal and external clients.
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize trends from a variety of data sources (internal data, public blockchain data, etc.).
- Interact with project teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- Foster a strong attention to detail when analyzing the market or projects.
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry.
- You will be working in the Binance Research team, one of the top research teams in the crypto industry. You will work with other analysts on the Research team and colleagues from other teams, including Data Analytics and Marketing etc. Depending on your level of experience, you may be responsible for a specific sector within the crypto industry.
- Experience in crypto/blockchain companies or in VC research.
- Good knowledge of blockchain data.
- Strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the crypto industry.
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other related areas are a plus. CFA is a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self driven and demonstrated strong work ethics.
To apply for this job please visit www.binance.com.
Project Research (Blockchain research) at BinanceShare with someone