Website Proten International
Property Acquisition and Lease Manager
- Provide inspection justifications, selection criteria, inspection parameters, and advance documentation requests.
- To facilitate all approval from the Lagos State Infrastructure Maintenance Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA)
- Getting necessary approvals for rollout of fiber in various Estates ∙ Identification and acquisition of properties, shops, sites and apartments ∙ Run, review, and process monthly Base Rent Increases as required by the Lease
- Process Certificates of Occupancy – as required
- Review and process miscellaneous charges billed by Landlord – Obtain appropriate back-up and prepare check request
- Prepare check requests and Lease Update forms, etc.
- Update contacts, new addresses, new ownerships into lease files ∙ Request insurance certificates for both New and Established properties, shops or apartments – as needed
- Maintain Lease Drafts files/folders
- Other actions as assigned by manager
- BSc. in Business Administration, Estate Management or other related discipline
- At least 5 years work experience in Administration, or as an Estate & Facility manager with a telecoms operator
- Knowledge of the wider telecoms/ ICT sector
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent inter-personal skills and strong written and communication skills
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a small team with limited supervision
- Competent computer literacy skills particularly with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.