Job Title: Public Relations Officer
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience in creating innovative campaigns to engage with the public and media.
- Exposure to marketing campaigns and media relations.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Learn on the job regarding the best practices in public relations.
- Exposure to the field of public relations and its various responsibilities.
- Developing PR strategies and campaigns
- Preparing press releases, keynote speeches and promotional material
- Write, edit and review all media content and press releases.
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media and the publicCreate with innovative and engaging public relations and media campaigns.
- Collaborate with other teams such as marketing and designers to create promotional content.
- Handle any PR-related issues that may arise.
- Maintain good relationships with media houses.
- Organize PR activations to promote the company’s image and serve as the spokesperson.
- Focus on marketing the company through partnerships and advertising.
- Keep up with media and audience opinions regularly.
- Study PR trends and use best practices.
- Regularly submit PR reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field.
- Prior experience with media or public relations.
- Experience with PR campaigns and media management.
- Excellent writing, oral presentation and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and writing software (MS Office).
- A strong presence of mind and analytical skill.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Calm mind in a sometimes stressful environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.