At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It’s because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your Work-life Opportunity
The way we want to grow is making everything in cities immediately accessible!!! To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results driven person to lead groceries business in a startup where the time to market is a crucial factor. You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
Be a Part Of a Team Where You Will
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Be owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team
- Develop store or partners business model
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, procurement…) to achieve quick and flawless execution
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail.
- Experience managing and inspiring people
- Analytical mindset
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication
- Build from scratch
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking
- Full professional level of Local language plus fluent in English is a must!
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience Our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What You’ll Find When Working At Glovo
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
To apply for this job please click on -> bit.ly.