Chain is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Development Team.
Chain is an award-winning technology company that specializes in blockchain related services and software with production ready products in the market.
As a QA Engineer, you will be a core part of Chain’s software and development life cycle. You will be someone that is self-motivated and technically minded. You will be expected to understand Chains requirements as a business and use your experience as a QA Engineer to eliminate issues.
- Experience and exceptional understanding of APIs
- Proven track record and expert ability with manual and automated testing
- Able to work independently but simultaneously a team player
- Experience developing use cases around business requirements
- Critical thinker that likes to break things and find problems
- Exceptional reporting ability, analytical ability, and documentation skills
- Extremely familiar with industry standard testing methodology
- Familiarity with black box testing techniques and functional testing
- Strong general IT skills are a desired bonus
- Experience with Python is highly desirable
The compensation package will include an industry competitive salary and bonuses linked to company performance. The benefits include unlimited PTO, parental leave, food catering, and health (varies by region). The position is a remote position.
If you are interested in joining a serious blockchain startup with global ambitions, apply via lever today.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
QA Engineer at Chain