We’re a team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners by making finance simple and useful to them. Our products suite is led by credit and we’re building broader offers for our users. Our vision is to unlock the power of finance to create opportunities for all
We are the place for you, if
You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions. You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea
As the QA Tester, you will ensure solutions are working as expected/documented by the BA without any errors or bugs (Functionality). Ensuring the performance of the application is as expected & meets the need. Assure the ongoing operation and maintenance of the contracted software work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the mobile application.
- Assure the process for contracting software is adequate
- Analyze functional specs for completeness & testability.
- Analyze test output, identify discrepancies, clearly document defects, and propose options for issue resolution.
- Assist in the development and execution of test cases of all complexity and risk.
- Verifies that the application functions according to expected results and system requirements
- Familiar with coding standards and various technologies (PHP, SQL, JAVA, etc.).
- IAT Test report.
- BSc. Degree
- At least1 year of Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)
- Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA)
- User support experience
- Knowledge of and experience in the IT Industry is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of testing tools and processes
This job is perfect for you if you
- Have excellent execution skills and are passionate about achieving excellence
- Enjoy analytical thinking and have problem-solving capabilities
- Enjoy collaborating with others, building relationships
You will not enjoy this job if you
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you
You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> renmoney.bamboohr.com.