Website Chipper Cash
Quality Assurance Analyst
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst (Non -Tech)
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- The Quality Assurance team is housed within Chipper Cash’s Legal, Risk, and Compliance department.
- The focus of the team is to ensure that Chipper Cash’s internal operations are in compliance with internal procedures and policies, local laws and regulations, and industry best practice standards.
What You Will Be Doing
Perform quality assurance testing on multiple Legal, Risk, and Compliance workflows, including but not limited to:
- Transaction Monitoring (P2P, cross-border)
- Watchlist Screening (Sanctions, PEP, SIP, etc.)
- Fraud (Identity Theft, Account Takeover, Marketing Schemes)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Cryptocurrency, Stocks/Fractional Shares.
- Establish and enhance internal quality testing procedures for various Legal, Risk, and Compliance functionalities and workflows.
- Help identify gaps and advise on potential workflow enhancements based on quality assurance testing results.
- Review and advise on internal policies and procedures for various workflows within Legal, Risk, and Compliance.
What You Should Have
- At least 3 years of professional industry experience in performing BSA/AML//Financial Crime/Compliance quality assurance testing within a financial institution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Explaining complex concepts to others is no problem for you.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience leading a quality control / quality assurance team.
- Professional certification (CAMS, ICA, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.