Website House Of Quality
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
About the job
You’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment process. You’ll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose to avert risk and prevent software issues.
You will have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills to feed back to the team to reach a resolution in a timely manner. You will work correctly in line with business needs through the use of manual, automated, UAT and regression testing.
• Manage and maintain existing automation suites.
• Managing continuous integration on assigned projects through the execution of manual, automated, functional, and non-functional tests.
• Work closely with project team to gather requirement and build the test cases with reusability.
• Work with Project/Release/Sprint teams with the primary focus on effective co-ordination of resolution of outstanding defects in line with Project/Release timeline.
• Write and execute automated test scripts.
• Manage testing processes (manual or automated) analysing results, ensuring that testing is well organised and appropriately managed with minimal impact on operations.
• Troubleshoot issues resulting from testing e.g., bugs and errors.
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Defect management.
• Proven experience as a QA automation engineer or similar role.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors..
• Experience and knowledge of writing and working with automated test tools (C#, Java , Postman, Jenkins, BDD (SpecFlow/Cucumber), Selenium etc.).
• Create and maintain API automation test framework
• Excellent communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Strong understanding of object orientated programming.
• A proven track record of functional testing at various levels such as: Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Interface Testing / Usability Testing, System Testing, API Testing, and Regression Testing.
• Testing tools (Postman, JMeter, Swagger, SOAPUI, Selenium Webdriver, RestSharp, RestAssured, NUnit, JUnit).
• Test framework using BDD (SpecFlow, Selenium etc.).
• C#, .NET, Java, Web API/RESTful API, and JSON.
• Azure for DevOps.
• Distributed source control i.e. GIT.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.