Website Corpay One
Corpay One is an app built on an ambition to make it easy, safe, and worry-free for companies to automate their financial processes. We’re seeking a talented Quality Assurance Engineer to play a vital role in delivering our product with the utmost quality. Your mission will be to drive the highest-quality testing standards, collaborating closely with our skilled engineering and product teams to ensure and enhance the quality of the product we deliver.
If you are passionate about empowering product development teams to achieve exceptional software quality then why not make Corpay One your next stop? We would love to hear from you!
Your daily work tasks will be, but not limited to:
- Owning the QA process and features
- Execute quality assurance on new features and changes
- Defect management
- Creation and management of test cases and scripts
- Advocate for product quality and drive the quality strategy
- Working closely with other team members to gain an in-depth understanding of the requirements
- Constant collaboration within the QA team & all other departments
- Educate and support teams on quality assurance best practices
- Contribute to process improvements within the Engineering team
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of industry experience in QA
- Strong knowledge of QA requirements, tools, and processes
- Demonstrated experience in test planning and test execution for complex features/systems
- Critical thinker with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- A high sense of ownership and pride in your and the team’s performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Experience with Cypress.io or any programming experience is a plus, but not required
What’s under the hood
From a technical point of view, Corpay One’s back-end is built on .NET with C#. On the front-end we work in TypeScript on the React framework, enabling us to build reliable web experiences that can handle high usage volumes. The product consists of a web application and a mobile application. It’ll be these applications that will have your primary focus.
For automated front-end tests, we’re using Cypress.io with TypeScript, and together with the Engineering team you will have the responsibility to ensure that the test suite within Cypress covers all the functionality of the products.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Quality Assurance Engineer at Corpay One, Remote.Share with someone