Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. Someone with a technical background who enjoys making sure excellent product features and technical enhancements are shipped. Great attention to detail and passion for crypto products are perfect prerequisites to succeed in this role!
As our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for the quality of anything which goes out to our users or is already deployed. You will have an overview of known bugs and problems, prioritize and discuss those in close collaboration with the development team. You will establish and maintain processes to identify bugs related to new changes early and communicate them to the team.
Among other tasks, you will:
- Ensure the quality and continuation of our software products and any added new features
- Manage and track known bugs with a clear overview
- Identify new product and UX issues, and present according solutions
- Work closely with the development team and ensure quality assurance procedures are followed
- Draft clear documentation and maintain it up-to-date
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance roles or similar
- Tech savvy – you have to be able to understand what changed from development ticket to development ticket. New tickets should not break old features.
- Crypto and industry-specific knowledge – in order to understand and separate crypto related bugs from bugs in our infrastructure. We expect you to view our products from the user’s perspective and to anticipate user’s actions.
- Strong communication skills – written reports should be easily understandable to minimize communication overhead. Close communication with the development team is required.
- Distinctive quality awareness – working autonomously and diligently at the same time
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in using LIFI products specifically
- Ideally working in Central European Time Zone (CET)
- Prior experience with JIRA