OkHi is solving a global problem and we’re growing fast. This creates an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for an Experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team and build products that our users truly love.
An Experienced QA Engineer who can help drive very effective testing of our products. Stack: NodeJS, MongoDB, GCP, AWS, iOS, Android, ReactNative, ReactJS. This is a short-term (full-time engagement) for two to three months with the possibility of full time employment.
- Provide developers with feedback on our external facing documentation.
- Manage testing for releases. Come up with optimal testing cycle that can test and detect issues across a complex product stack.
- Manage our mobile product testing with external testers across both iOS and Android.
- Setup and drive a repeatable QA process within our sprint / release cycles.
- Coach the team on how to bring our QA to top 1% level.
- Measure latency in products, and throttle test our stack.
- Write automated tests across multi-stack Saas products.
- Identify skills and capacity gaps such that we are able to upskill the team to run very effective QAs.
- Purpose driven and passionate about having a big impact on the world, enabling people to “be included”.
- An international company attempting to create the best company to work for in Africa.
- An open and inclusive working environment with a culture that encourages innovation, experimentation, willingness to fail and collaboration.
- Guided by our five core values which support us in our daily decisions across all aspects of the business:
- Be bold – make audacious decisions
- Be open – build trust by being vulnerable
- Go lean – increase the speed of learning
- Grow together – with open feedback and collaboration
- Enjoy your journey – life is a marathon, not a sprint
- Motivated by your growth, working with the team to provide resources and support that will accelerate your professional and personal growth.
- Excited to meet diverse, multi talented and engaged people to help us on our journey.
- Backed by world class investors including the co-founder of AirBnb Nate Blecharczyk, ex-CFO of Google Patrick Pichette and Google.
To apply for this job please click on -> okhi.hire.trakstar.com.