Website Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Quality Control Officer
- Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, this role has responsibility to ensure Product Compliance, Create Training Programs, Develop and Improve Products, Implement
- Monitor Quality Assurance System, maintains standards by verifying test results and audits comply with food safety regulations and requirements, determines the optimal operating conditions for the laboratory’s infrastructure and equipment and investigates technical faultsor practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- ISO 22000, QMS certified is an added advantage
- B.Sc / B. TECH / HND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology or any other related disciplines
- 3-4years experience as QC officer preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organization and adoptto the changing operating environment
- Ability to communicate above average; explain issue to staff in a clear and simple manner
- Ability to write good report; precise and concise report and documentation
- Effective people supervision and meeting set standards in terms of output.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.
Quality Control Officer at Onyx Investment Advisory Limited