The gist of it: A well-compensated, Product-focused React role within a Dev Agency + SaaS company.
Slick Group is looking for a motivated Product-focused developer, with measurable experience in React and ideally GatsbyJS, to lead one of our small agile development pods in client projects.
You should know how to write performant and testable React code in your sleep, and either have deep knowledge of Gatsby or GraphQL (on another platform). Your role will likely be fairly hands-off, code-wise, but you should also be unafraid to jump in and help with difficult projects and short deadlines. You should have a good understanding of client and designer expectations, regarding pixel-perfect implementation and smooth animation with libraries like GSAP, and be unafraid to try out new libraries and tools (we’re always looking to innovate – something we have a history of!). You ideally have also led small development teams before, however we’re happy to train the right candidate in this.
You’ll be working for a company that is at the forefront of modern agencies, developing lots of in-house tech, and our own SaaS product. Work from home position, with the most flexible working hours you’ve ever had, and much better work-life balance. No daily standups, no direct reporting to clients, paid learning + upskilling time, and big bonuses for delivering projects under budget.
If this sounds like you – apply today!
React (Gatsby) Senior Front-End Developer at SlickMediaGroup
- Working with junior developers to deliver projects according to client/design requirements
- Looking at budget overviews and taking this into account when delivering projects.
- Delivering projects within time parameters.
- Helping upskill junior developers
- Planning implementation strategies for slightly complex products.
Skills & Experience
We’re looking for the following:
- 4+ years of general JS experience
- 3+ years of React experience
- Ideally 6 months – 1 year of Gatsby experience
- Ideally experience managing a team
- 1+ year of GSAP or similar animation library experience
- You are motivated by the satisfaction in seeing your ideas come to life
- You like painting with broad strokes within a team, but can also work independently
- You are fiercely competitive
- You can bring new and innovative ways of approaching development, and can develop your own tooling
- You are organized, ambitious, hard-working, and have a sense of pride when executing your daily work
Salary: ₦80,000.00 – ₦130,000.00 per week
- React: 3 years (Required)
To apply for this job please click on -> ng.indeed.com.