Who we are
TeamApt is a financial technology company digitising Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
1. Review of account statements and settlement reports.
2. Upload of settlement reports
3. Generation of settlement entries
4. Review of expectations when not available and appropriate escalation
5. Review of exceptions (items outstanding post reconciliation; that is a comparison of internal expectations with statements/settlement entries).
6. Escalation of exceptions to the Product teams/Banks.
7. Ensure no loss of funds.
7. Detect and escalate any loss of funds to all stakeholders promptly
1. Minimum of a degree for a reputable institution
2. At least 2 to 4 years experience in a settlement and reconciliation role
2. Microsoft Excel skills
1. Understanding of payment industry transaction dynamics
2. Ability to work with massive data set
3. Attention to details
4. Understanding of reconciliation
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.