We’re looking for a Recruiter to join our growing team at Zapier. Want to help grow the team behind a product that is democratizing automation? Then keep reading!
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You have at least two years of experience recruiting roles at a software and/or technology company. You have experience evaluating candidates for a variety of roles. You enjoy the challenge of finding exceptional talent. Bonus points if you have experience hiring technical positions!
You’re a trusted partner in talent. You are an advocate for creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to drive the best decisions with your hiring managers. You advise interview teams on the best approach to fill their positions and create/manage a process that delights candidates and empowers hiring decisions.
You are a champion for diversity hiring & inclusive interview practices. At Zapier, we think that hiring and fostering a diverse team is just the right thing to do. A successful Recruiter will create and deliver on D&I initiatives set by the business and the Recruiting team.
You provide an incredible candidate experience. You sweat the small stuff but keep the big picture in mind. You know that a job search is a challenging task and prioritize providing a more human experience for everyone that interacts with Zapier during a hiring process.
You have experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM systems. Here at Zapier, we use Greenhouse and Gem. If you’ve not used these tools, you should feel comfortable researching them and pushing buttons to see what happens.
You are data-oriented. You track pipeline health to balance your priorities and set hiring manager expectations.
You are resourceful. You’re willing to research questions, talent, and companies to find the answers and great people to recruit.
You are persistently helpful. No matter if it is diversity outreach or screening of applicants, you are an unstoppably helpful member for our operations team, to both the hiring managers and candidates.
Things You Will Do
Zapier is a fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you’ll probably do:
- Identify talented candidates. You’ll experiment by yourself or by working in tandem with hiring managers to reach out efficiently to potential candidates.
- Emphasize diversity and inclusivity. You’ll look for traditional and non-traditional methods to increase the likelihood we can bring new perspectives to the team.
- Find or create new sources of talent. LinkedIn might be a great tool, but you’ll always look for new and unique ways to source talented folks.
- Screen candidates. You’ll serve as the filter of the top of the funnel to maximize the hiring team’s time and focus on interviewing the best candidates.
- Successfully juggle a variety of roles at once. At any given time you could be working on filling 5-10 (or more at times) open roles.
- Assist with developing job posts, hiring plans, and rubrics. You’ll work with the hiring manager to tighten up job descriptions, screening rubrics, and manage the hiring process along the way.
- Iterate on candidate feedback. You’ll smooth rough edges in the hiring process by iterating on feedback from candidates or other signals.
- Nurture relationships with individuals and groups. You’ll help build personal relationships through introductions, references, or by facilitating participation with community groups.
- Develop a diverse pipeline for all current and future roles.
- As a part of Zapier’s all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
For the past ten years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently healthcare and retirement plans are only available to UK, Canada, and US-based employees.
To apply for this job, click here --> zapier.com.