You will join our team as our first designated Recruiter. You will lead our Recruiting Team, which will cover sourcing, interviewing, and general employer marketing. You’ll have the ability to implement custom processes, and you will be fundamental to Chromatic’s future growth.
Your immediate responsibilities will be focused on developing the infrastructure to scale our recruiting practices. We also have several open roles that you will be instrumental in helping fill. Ultimately, you’ll work to build out a high performing Recruiting Team that can serve as the backbone to sustaining a high-growth technology business.
- Build a world-class recruiting team that is able to support a rapidly growing technology business across all functional areas (engineering, customer success, business operations, etc.)
- Work closely with all hiring managers to understand hiring priorities and expectations, while building the processes to help both our internal team and candidates move through the interview process
- Ensure our hiring practices are fair and our team members receive adequate interview coaching to create a top-tier experience where candidates from different backgrounds feel welcome
- Help senior leaders determine hiring needs and effectively manage talent pipelines to ensure that these roles are filled in a timely fashion
- Source candidates from a variety of backgrounds to help build a diverse team
- Implement best-in-class technology solutions to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our recruiting efforts
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter, preferably with experience at fast-growing technology companies doing end-to-end recruiting (including sourcing qualified candidates, market research, talent mapping, and negotiating offers)
- Comfortable working in the ambiguity of a small, fast-growing company and eager to implement the processes and systems to grow the Recruiting Team
- A clear communicator with an interest in meeting people of different backgrounds
- Detail-oriented and approachable with a keen ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Why work here?
Build the tools behind the biggest sites. Our products help companies develop UIs for hundreds of millions of people.
Have a big impact and learn a ton by working across open source, cloud services, and developer experience. You’ll ship products you can be proud of.
Now is the best time to join. Storybook is one of the fastest growing open source projects with wide adoption. We’re profitable and scaling quickly with customers like Shopify, Adobe, and BBC.
- Be respectful
- Take pride in the work
- Invest in each other
- Inspire others to grow
- Outcome over ego
- Don’t overthink it
- This is supposed to be fun
- Work from anywhere
- Annual retreats
- Health benefits for you and yours
- Parent and family-friendly
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Home office setup stipend
- Learning stipend
- Coworking travel stipend
- Unlimited vacation
Everyone talks to customers
The best way to serve customers is to talk to them. We schedule one day a week for you to get to know our users first-hand. You’ll learn about their challenges, answer questions, implement improvements, and support their success.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.chromatic.com.