Website Spring Health
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Recruiting Operations Analyst at Spring Health
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are in search of a Recruiting Operations Analyst who will be responsible for Spring Health’s reporting and analysis ecosystem for Talent Acquisition. We are in hyper-growth, which means that scaling the talent density of employees at Spring Health is the highest priority. You will build out our recruiting intelligence capabilities and make sure that the right people get the right data at the right time!
What you’ll be doing:
- Make sure that teams have the data that they need by building dashboards, charts, reports, and presentations
- Create reproducible and automated reports for internal departments
- Perform data exploration and analysis of various data sets
- Define, analyze and validate key internal metrics to inform decision-making and measure the success of each team’s initiatives
- Work with all internal People departments to understand, track, visualize, and report on key performance indicators and OKRs
- Become an expert in articulating actionable insights from the entire Talent Acquisition Funnel
What we expect from you:
- You are passionate about changing the face of mental health care and Spring Health’s mission to remove all barriers to mental health resonates with you
- You have some Tableau skills (particularly visualizing recruiting data) and have used it regularly for at least 1 year
- You regularly work with messy data doing data transformations, munging, and pre-processing
- You enjoy creating charts, visualizations, and using data to tell a story. You may even have experience using data visualization tools such as ggplot, d3, R, Looker, or Matplotlib
- You can communicate clearly with and about data to technical and non-technical partners
- You are comfortable working independently and as part of a small and fast-moving team
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health
- High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- Big mission: we’re revolutionizing the mental health industry
- Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangements
Calm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days
Donation matching to support your favorite causes
Employee resource groups
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First: We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives: We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership: We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives: We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win: We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care: We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.
Recruiting Operations Analyst at Spring Health