Job Title: Regional Sales Training Lead
We are looking to hire a Regional Sales Training Lead to deliver effective sales training, improve new Direct Sales Representatives’ (DSR) productivity, and support all sales activities across the assigned region.
Responsibilities of a Regional Sales Training Lead
- Direct Sale Representative Documentation (DSR) – Ensure NO DSRs are trained without having all required documents
- Act as a custodian of DSR Onboarding Documentation- including being the point persons for all audits
- Conduct On-boarding Training ensuring proper execution of content delivery
- Field Training – Teaching, demonstrating, coaching, and supporting new DSRs in the field to hit their KPls
- Reporting – Responsible for providing reports to management to enhance visibility on field operations.
Requirements for the Regional Sales Training Lead
- B.Sc. or HND in any related field
- 4+ years’ training experience in Field-Sales and/or Capability Development related fields e.g. Micro-finance or other financial services, mobile money, FMCG, or other Product/Services in Nigeria
- Excellent presentation, communication, coaching, and people skills
- Good planning, organization, and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to motivate a wide array of people to perform
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.
M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.