Greenlife Hospital is a registered, standard and a forward-thinking hospital, we pride ourselves in excellent and top-notch services making sure our corporate partners over the years are satisfied and happy.
Job Position: Registered Nurse / Midwife
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Administration of all nursing procedures
- Implementation of Hospital and Nursing guidelines
- Maintaining a safe and Healthy environment conducive to patients care
- Co-ordination of patients care in liaison with other relevant departments.
- Keeping safe custody of patients’ notes and other important records/ documentations and submit reports as required
- Ensuring safety and proper/economical use of equipment, supplies and premises space.
- Ensuring “last office” procedures are properly performed.
- Identifying patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishing a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promoting patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, diagnostic procedures, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assuring quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by company / state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolving patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel when necessary.
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintaining continuity among nursing by documenting teams communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Providing instant care to patient during medical emergencies.
- Maintaining patient confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintaining nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintaining a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
N80,000 – N90,000 Monthly.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org