Website iRecharge Tech innovations
About the job
ABOUT THE COMPANY
iRecharge is a CBN-licensed fintech company focused on cross-border payment processing, bill payments and agency banking.
Relationship Manager will be a professional responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships, both within the company and with outside clients. The candidate will be good at seeking out new business opportunities for the company with the Electricity DISCO within his coverage area as well as acquiring and retaining merchants whose transactional volume is expected to boost the organization’s bottom line.
Track record of working with different stakeholders, leading small to medium teams, marketing and customer service. An excellent understanding of agency banking and the POS Business is a plus. Candidate should have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
Coverage Areas: Kwara State.
- Acquisition, retention and management of Merchants.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within the electricity DISCO and other service providers.
- Identify challenges that may limit collections, volumes and seek ways to resolve them.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors and their marketing techniques.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for the company within coverage areas.
- Drive adoption of company solutions in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Initiating and coordinating business development initiatives geared towards the growth of the Merchant network.
- Report and track the performance of the premium Merchants.
- Responding to Merchant queries within the agreed turnaround time.
- Maintaining the Merchant’s Database to ensure up-to-date and accurate information.
- Ensure the company’s average monthly collections target is always exceeded.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or other related discipline.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Updated CV’s as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be Relationship Manager
APPLICATION CLOSES: On or Before 21st July, 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.