Website Highnet Resources
Relationship Managers build and maintain relationships with clients and partners. They give clients personalized advice, build rapport and provide quick responses to their inquiries. Relationship Managers analyze the company’s communication strategy, negotiations and contracts to identify trends that can improve organizational procedures.
Relationship Officer Duties:
- Build and improve relationships with customers, key suppliers and partners.
- Review company practices to ensure clients get maximum satisfaction from their purchases.
- Identify potential opportunities and inform the sales team to follow up.
- Educate and inform clients about the company’s products, services and special offers.
- Attend to client complaints and resolve issues promptly.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
- Work with internal departments to ensure company meets clients’ expectations.
- Oversee customer/Client relationship management system.
To apply for this job please visit highnetresources.com.