Website Enyenaweh Research
At Enyenaweh, we are seeking research associates to leverage the power of data and other forms of evidence to improve living conditions and livelihoods of individuals and communities in Nigeria. We achieve our goal by promoting and motivating the use of evidence for policymaking and program design at the national and sub-national levels.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
The successful candidate will receive training to contribute to Enyenaweh workstreams in multiple ways:
- Contribute to policy solutions and the development of new bodies of work by understanding, collecting, and translating complex research and policy content across multiple policy domains.
- Synthesize research findings to identify and recommend best practices in program or policy interventions, and equip changemakers with guidance in the form of templates, reports, presentations, toolkits, blogs, and other accessible products,
- In collaboration with senior staff, design and deliver evidence-informed technical assistance, training, and advisory services to support stakeholders and advance project goals and achieve strategic objectives.
- Lead the execution of virtual and in-person roundtables, working groups, and other meetings by overseeing logistics, engaging partners, developing agendas, and meeting content, facilitating discussions, and monitoring follow-through on action items.
To apply for this job please visit ng.indeed.com.
Research Associates/Analysts at Enyenaweh ResearchShare with someone