Website Global Accelerex Limited
Retail Growth Officer
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Growth Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales and Business Development
Reports to: Retail Growth Manager
- The Retail Growth officer is responsible for actively seeking and engaging customer prospects. The role will focus on identifying the best way to convert prospective clients to buy and retain the Company’s products and services.
- He/She will provide appropriate products and solutions for target customers to boost top line revenue growth, customer acquisition, profitability, and the Company’s market share.
- A keen sense of the market and an understanding of sales strategies is essential to being successful in this position.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and provide status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Any other responsibility assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
- Retail sales and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence employees to achieve goals
- Knowledge of retail segment clusters within key cities in Nigeria
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative and flexible work style
- A good communicator
- Digitally savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and work productivity tools.
To apply for this job please visit jobsinnigeria.careers.