Website Matrix Energy Group
Matrix Energy Group is a rapidly growing indigenous and integrated Oil Marketing and Trading Company in Nigeria, with business interest that covers shipping, commodities trading, depot operations, fertilizer blending and trading, exploration and haulage services.
The person in this position is responsible for coordinating and continuously improving sales activities.
at the station, monitoring product discharge, and coordinating stock planning and management to ensure
regular product availability.
In addition, maintaining relationships with statutory agencies, and security agents and coordinating.
staff’s activities at the outlet are major responsibilities of the employee in this position.
- Responsible for proper coordination of all activities at the station.
- Daily stock scanning, Stock planning and Management.
- Conduct Security Surveillance and liaise with relevant External and Internal Security Agents to ensure a safe secure operating environment.
- Develop cordial and productive relationships with relevant Statutory Agencies and regulatory Bodies.
- Establish & Achieve station profitability/Sales goals.
- Aggressive Marketing of prospective customers.
- Build and manage robust customer relationships.
- Daily/Weekly/monthly/quarterly sales & inventory reports
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Ensure Customer Care/satisfaction always.
- Develop a new business relationship.
- Ensure individual and Unit target are met and surpassed at all time.
- Build and sustain efficient Teamwork/Force for achieving the unit and the organizational goals and objectives.
- Station Operations (Dispense & Sales) update report at an agreed interval (3hours) for planning purposes on daily basis.
- Develop and maintain cash evacuation policy that works.
- Supervision and Coordination of the entire station Staff.
- Station Public Relation Officer
- Other assigned responsibilities by the managements.
Below listed are the requirements:
- Minimum of HND in Account, Banking and Finance, Business Administration with AAT Qualification
- Candidates must have at least three years working experience.
- Age range maximum of 24 – 37 years by December 2023.
To apply for this job please visit matrixenergygroup.zohorecruit.com.