SaaS Customer Success
- Answering email/chat questions from prospective and existing customers
- Helping customers find solution to their unique scheduling scenarios
- Providing customers with product demos via video link
- Collecting and reporting feedback to assist with product development decisions
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication in English
- Have a friendly, engaging and professional manner
- Be generally interested in technology/SaaS products
- Have some experience in customer/client interaction
- Enjoy working in a remote team
- Be situated in The UK, Ireland, Mainland Europe or Africa
Skedda is a cloud-based space scheduling solution. The product uses smart automation to assist with the management of bookable ‘space’. Skedda has widespread application but is mostly used to enable self-service bookings for desks, meeting rooms, studios and sport facilities.
To apply for this job please click on -> skedda-success-application.paperform.co.