Sales and Marketing Executive
We are looking for a highly confident, well-spoken and result-driven marketing executive with verifiable experience of achievements in the Travel industry while delivering a high-quality service to both existing and potential clients.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing multiple marketing channels including online and offline.
Managing marketing budgets across all channels, establishing, and delivering content and SEO strategies while leading a motivated marketing team tasked with expanding our customer base.
This role would suit an experienced Senior Sales and Marketing Executive with previous extensive travel industry experience looking to take the next step into a more senior position.
• Managing the relationships and cooperative marketing campaigns with a range of suppliers including but not limited to Hotels, Car Rentals, and Airlines.
• Creating bespoke marketing proposals, managing the marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media campaigns and reporting back to management presenting ROI on completed marketing activity.
• Ability to engage in face-to-face sales and marketing engagement with customers at a higher level including presentations and sales pitches.
• Lead and manage the marketing team to ensure the team is motivated.
• Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services to get ahead of the competition while making cold calls to potential customers and closing deals.
• Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve more online and offline sales.
• Working with in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives.
• Producing reports on the performance of SEO with an expectation to deliver tangible increases in traffic.
• Work closely alongside the Digital Performance Manager to deliver PPC strategies to generate effective CPC, CTR and ultimately e-commerce transactions.
• Lead the planning and execution of campaign and trigger emails to ensure effective open and click through rates for all email activity.
• Working closely with the Graphic Designer to develop new creative templates.
• Working closely with the team to devise the social media schedule and prepare engaging posts which generate engagement.
• Develop loyalty incentives for existing customers to increase CLV (customer lifetime value).
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in travel working with an industry leader in similar role with strong convincing skill.
• Extensive digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels.
• Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results.
• Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills.
• Strong analytical, project management skills and insights essential within the travel industry.
• Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence.
• Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively and timely.
• Team player with ability to relate with colleagues and key partners at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive sales growth.
To apply: Send CV to email@example.com with the Job Title as Subject of email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org