We are a company who strives to achieve continuous innovation for the digital commerce space through speed and security. A purchase decision for a user should be the easiest activity in their day-to-day lives as they have so many more important things to take care of, and that’s what we pride ourselves on.
We are the place for you if
You are a dynamic individual who is truly passionate about making a constant difference in your customers’ lives. You are also an individual who is never afraid to challenge the status quo, especially when you know or believe that there are better ways of carrying out activities. Lastly, you are an individual who is always keen on expanding their skills, regardless of the role.
About the Job
We are searching for enthusiastic and goal driven Sales Associates who will be responsible for the development of our lead generation program as well as nurturing our outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for Merchant Acquisition on OurPass.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in Sales Force or FreshSales is highly preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multitask daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for external sales team
- Collaboratively work with the sales, and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present the one-click checkout product solution and value proposition to customers/merchants
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Solving complex technical integration solutions and issues
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends.
- Achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas
To apply for this job please visit ourpass.notion.site.