Sales Development Rep
As one of our first sales hires, you’ll work directly with our Head of Sales to help us transition from founder-led sales to a repeatable sales process.
Do you have boundless energy and determination? Are you resilient enough to handle rejection while keeping a smile on your face? Have you been looking for the right place to grow your sales career in a fast-moving startup? Sounds like you’ll fit in well here. Let’s chat!
✅ Here’s what we’ll want you to do…
- Prospect and research new leads through tools like LinkedIn and Crunchbase
- Find creative ways to engage prospects (joining webinars, slack groups, industry events, etc.)
- Pass qualified opportunities over to an account executive, managing all initial communications and scheduling of next steps
- Diligently update our CRM (Salesforce) and other sales tools with accurate details
- Wear many hats as we learn new things and experiment on the fly (just like any good startup)
🛠 This means you’ve probably…
- Worked in a sales role for 2+ years (SaaS experience + startup experience is a must)
- Developed expertise with tools like Salesforce, SalesLoft, Crunchbase, and Apollo
- Developed exceptional skills in research, organization, and communication
- Become comfortable with the ambiguity and fast pace that comes with working in an early-stage startup
- HR Tech sales experience
- Experience as one of the first sales hires at an early stage startup
- Some sort of podcasting experience
⚡ What we’ll offer you…
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Choice to work remotely or from our office in NYC
- Federal holidays off + vacation time
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.lever.co.