Website Oxford Test Prep Company
Sales Development Representative
About the job
Who we are
Oxford Test Preparatory Company Ltd is a national leader in preparing individuals for
standardized tests, registration tests, admissions procurement and processing, career
consultation, visa processing, grants & scholarships, all catering to all professional
and educational objectives of schooling abroad for our clients.
Our strength lies in our network of professionals and international partnerships readily
available to make studying abroad fun and seamless for our clients.
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in customers’ lives? Do you find it rewarding to help customers? Do you have a talent for understanding a customer’s unique needs and finding a solution? If this is you, apply today!
● Manage inbound and outbound calls
● Generate sales leads
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and
● Provide accurate, valid, and complete product information by using the right methods/tools
● Meet customer success sales targets, calls, and mail handling standards.
● Keep records of customers interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
● Follow communication Procedures, guidelines, and policies
● Take the extra mile to achieve organizational set goals.
● Implement follow-up plans with leads and customers through multiple channels, including calling and emails.
● Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
● Coordinate Sales efforts with team members and another department
● Submit weekly and monthly reports on given tasks.
● Attend weekly meetings
● Willing to take on any other assigned tasks given by the Team Lead.
● Implement best sales practices and keep abreast of best sales practices.
● Ability to work by our core values and culture.
● At least a year of experience as a salesperson
● Minimum of a Bsc degree.
● Strong phone, email, and contact-handling skills
● Willingness to get tasks and reports done under little or no supervision.
● A great team player, who is a self-driven and can take initiatives
● Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
● Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
● Organized, Friendly, and approachable.
● Proficient in the use of CRM tools, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint presentation, google office suite, and Access.
● Commissions are given when targets are achieved
● Paid day off
● End-of-the-year benefits
The need for this role is urgent, and we would like the right candidate. Send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Sales Development Representative”
attaching your CV and stating why you should be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.