Sales Development Representative
We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team is made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, a unified, yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise and we rely on our people to make it happen! As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together towards our common mission.
As our Sales Development Representative (SDR) West Africa, you’ll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within the SMB-Tech customer segment. You understand the impact that you’ll create to the bottom line, playing one of the most vital roles in the company. The day-to-day role includes collaboration with the wider sales team, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to onboarding.
- Drive Deel’s growth through outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business
- Educate and develop leads through outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive
- Generate emails and make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role at a SaaS company/startup
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic and customer facing environment
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
To apply for this job please click on -> jobs.ashbyhq.com.