Website HEXAGON ENGINEERING LTD
About the job
A Sales Engineer, or Customer Engineer, is a sales professional who specializes in understanding all the technical aspects of a technical product and explaining them to potential consumers. Their duties include consulting on product development, explaining product features to customers during live demonstrations and negotiating contract terms.
Responsible: Sales Manager
· Prepare and give technical presentations to explain to customers how the products and services work.
· Work with the customers and Engineers to ensure the equipment meets the system requirements.
· Communicate with the sales team to understand consumer demands and offer sales support where necessary.
· Secure orders, guarantee product standards and assure product delivery.
· Establish customer rapport and acceptance.
· Plan for modifications to products to meet consumer demands.
· Help clients to solve problems with product usage.
· Recommend new and improved products to the customers and explain how the equipment will be more cost-effective.
PERSON SPECIFICATION – SALES ENGINEER-GE/WEIDMUELLER PRODUCTS
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering,
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
It is essential that the post holder has the following:
· Reliable technical background
· Good marketing skills and business sense
· Ability to work with others as a team.
· Ability to build client relationships easily.
· Analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
· Presentation skills and ability to convey product value.
· High-level organizational skills for maintaining sales territory.
· Self-confidence to support persuasion and sales efforts
Interested candidates are to send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.