Job purpose: A Sales Executive is a professional who sets annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager. The job is based on setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users or customers.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION/ JOB REQUIREMENT
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience of 3-5years as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, excel etc.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Creative and resourceful
- Detailed and organized
- Personable and firm.
Smart, stable and fast in learning
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.