Website Fadac Resources and Services
Sales Executive (Power Tools)
About the job
Our client is a premier supplier of industrial equipment, tools, and machinery in Nigeria, due to expansion, they are currently in need of a SALES EXECUTIVE.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Market research and approach of potential customers and customer segments
– Searching for new clients and projects who will benefit from company products
– Developing long-term relationships with clients (Dealers & End users)
– Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by the Sales Manager
– Explaining the pros and cons of the product to customers
– Preparing reports and activity plans
– Meeting regular targets, follow-up, and collection of payments
– Gain product knowledge of Woodworking machine
– Working together with marketing and market research agencies
– Strategic planning of how to approach these customer segments and how to market and sell these kinds of machinery successfully.
– Visit woodworking machine sites such as cabinet-making and general furniture-making sites.
– Ensure customers satisfaction (Full package)
– Participating in marketing events like trade shows, seminars
– Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in technical sales
– Minimum of BSc or HND in any field
– Experience in sales of technical equipment for construction industry (Power tools).
– Knowledge of construction engineering is preferred
– Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an added advantage.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
– Good communication skills.
– Strong and pro-active personality for sales efforts.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.