About the job
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Tracking, collecting, and interpreting sales figures and reporting
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Contract negotiations for resales of existing properties.
- To manage the portfolios of clients.
- To suggest investment plans to the clients depending on their preferences and budget.
- To identify potential clients and schedule a meeting for sales and marketing.
- To present the information regarding products and services offered and also suggests custom solutions.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend ways of improving client satisfaction.
- Work with HOD to ensure the company meets clients’ expectations.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Proven experience in successful closing and managing portfolios in the real estate and investment sector is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should kindly forward CV and social media handles to firstname.lastname@example.org
using job role as subject of email.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.