Website Capital Luxury
- Creating and maintaining long-term consumer relationships.
- Prepare, review and finalize sales proposals.
- Using social media platforms to increase client interest and brand exposure.
- Creating and submitting sales prediction reports to management.
- Creating successful sales methods to boost corporate sales.
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software
- Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management skills, like goal-setting and deadline management
- Great organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Comfortable in high-pressure and fast-paced environments
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.capitalluxury.com.
Sales/Marketers at Capital Luxury